Generation No. 615. MAY IDELLA6 SMITH (FREDONA ZULA5 SPIVEY, ISAAC TEMPLE4, CHARITY3 HICKS, ELIZABETH2 BIRD, RICHARD1) was born September 18, 1895, and died March 06, 1975. She married MONTA RAY STEWART. He was born December 24, 1892, and died November 18, 1980.
Children of MAY SMITH and MONTA STEWART are:|
33. i. DONALD RAY7 STEWART, b. October 03, 1927.
ii. ALVA GENE STEWART, b. October 12, 1923.
iii. HARVEY JAY STEWART, b. March 05, 1933.
16. THELMA6 SMITH (FREDONA ZULA5 SPIVEY, ISAAC TEMPLE4, CHARITY3 HICKS, ELIZABETH2 BIRD, RICHARD1) was born June 20, 1897, and died December 21, 1965 in Robert Lee, Coke County, Texas. She married JOHNNY HUEY RUTH February 15, 1920. He was born February 21, 1894, and died October 05, 1977 in Divide, Coke County, Texas.|
Child of THELMA SMITH and JOHNNY RUTH is:
i. HUEY RALPH7 RUTH, b. November 12, 1920.
17. LUCY6 SMITH (FREDONA ZULA5 SPIVEY, ISAAC TEMPLE4, CHARITY3 HICKS, ELIZABETH2 BIRD, RICHARD1) was born January 14, 1900 in Coke County, Texas, and died June 1997 in San Sngelo, Tom Green County, Texas. She married MILLIARD SMITH, SR.. He was born October 14, 1896, and died September 1985.
Children of LUCY SMITH and MILLIARD SMITH are:
i. MILLIARD7 SMITH, JR., b. July 12, 1923.
ii. WINSTON SMITH, b. November 01, 1924.
iii. MERLE LYNN SMITH, b. June 06, 1936.
Children of ZULA SMITH and CARLOS WEBB are:
i. WILLIE LOU7 WEBB, b. May 28, 1927.
ii. BETTY JO WEBB, b. April 20, 1929.
iii. HARLAN ODELLL WEBB, b. April 22, 1932.
19. NINABELLE6 SPIVEY (GEORGE BASCOM5, ISAAC TEMPLE4, CHARITY3 HICKS, ELIZABETH2 BIRD, RICHARD1) was born 1901. She married EMILLO RAYMOND TRUJILLO.
Child of NINABELLE SPIVEY and EMILLO TRUJILLO is:
i. RAYMOND JUNIOR7 TRUJILLO.
20. GEORGIA LOUISE6 SPIVEY (GEORGE BASCOM5, ISAAC TEMPLE4, CHARITY3 HICKS, ELIZABETH2 BIRD, RICHARD1) was born March 03, 1909. She married JAMES SOLON NEWTON. He was born December 10, 1902, and died March 11, 1996.
Children of GEORGIA SPIVEY and JAMES NEWTON are:
34. i. LAWRENCE RAY7 NEWTON, b. September 28, 1928.
35. ii. LINDA RAY NEWTON, b. April 08, 1933.
21. ELSIE MAUDE CRANE6 BELL (JOSEPH RANDOLPH5 SPIVEY, ISAAC TEMPLE4, CHARITY3 HICKS, ELIZABETH2 BIRD, RICHARD1) was born October 28, 1906 in Miller County, MO, and died March 01, 1995 in Jefferson City, MO. She married (1) OTTO ANTHONY BELL 1923. She married (2) ELBERT ELMONT (JACK) ALLEE February 22, 1933 in Tuscumbia, MO. He died December 28, 1987.
Notes for ELSIE MAUDE CRANE BELL:
-Born October 28, 1906 in Miller County, MO
-Married Otto Anthony Bell in 1923
-One child Kathryn Elizabeth Bell born November 7, 1926
-Maude and Otto divorced in 1929
-Maude married Elbert Elmont (Jack) Allee February 22, 1933 in Tuscumbia, MO
-Jack died December 28, 1987
-Maude died March 1, 1995
Child of ELSIE BELL and OTTO BELL is:
36. i. KATHRYN ELIZABETH7 BELL, b. November 07, 1926.
22. JOSEPH EDWARD6 SPIVEY (JOSEPH RANDOLPH5, ISAAC TEMPLE4, CHARITY3 HICKS, ELIZABETH2 BIRD, RICHARD1) was born October 03, 1914 in Dalhart, Texas, and died May 06, 1995 in Little Rock, Arkansas. He married ALMA BROWN May 23, 1940 in Siloam Springs, Arkansas. She was born June 23, 1903.
Notes for JOSEPH EDWARD SPIVEY:
Joseph Edward Spivey- Date & Place of Birth: October 3, 1914 in Dalhart, TX
- Last Address: N Little Rock, AR
- Date & Place of Marriage: May 23, 1940 in Siloam Springs, AR to Alma Audrey Brown
- Honeymooned: In Jay OK with Joesph's brother Cal Spivey and while there helped Cal build some church pews (big deal)
- Education: Graduated from Nara Visa High School, Nara Visa, NM in 1932. Graduated from John Brown University, Siloam Springs, AR in about 1948 with a Degree in Accounting
- Occupation: Teacher at Jay Bird School, Taxi Cab driver and Sales Clerk for Oklahoma Tire & Supply Company and originally a Cow Hand in New Mexico. Federal Bureau of Investigation from 1941 to 1971 as a Fingerprint Expert, Special Agent and later as Supervisor
- Interesting Events: In the FBI he was instrumental in arresting Blinki Parlarmo and Harry Gold "The Goose" who transported secret and atomic bomb documents on Sand Springs, NM to Central Park in New York City to the Goldbergs
- Charitable Involvements: Lions Club
More About JOSEPH EDWARD SPIVEY:
Fact 1: October 03, 1914, Born in Dalhart, TX
Fact 2: 1932, Graduated from Nara Visa, NM high school
Fact 3: 1930, Moved with his family to a cattle ranch near Rosebud, NM
Fact 4: 1936, Moved with family to Siloam Springs,, AR
Fact 5: 1936, Entered John Brown Univ in Siloam Springs
Fact 6: Bet. 1937 - 1939, Taught grade school at Jay Bird school
Fact 7: 1940, Married Alma Brown in Siloam Springs, AR
Fact 8: 1941, Joined the FBI and sent to Washington, DC
Fact 9: 1971, Retired from the FBI and moved to Little Rock, AR
Notes for ALMA BROWN:
Alma Audrey Brown SpiveyLast Address: N Little Rock, AR
Date of Birth: June 23, 1903
Date & Place of Marriage: May 23, 1940 in Siloam Springs, AR to Joseph Edward Spivey
Honeymooned: In Jay, OK
Education: Galaway Finishing School for Women in Searcy, AR
Occupation: Sales in millinery, dresses, lamps and houseware
Hobbies: Flower arrangements, fishing, cooking and fashion coordinating
Interesting Events: Winning a flower arrangement in Atlantic City (she was so thrilled)
Charitable Involvements: Garden Club, Women's City Club, Builder's Organization, Women's Church Circle in the Methodist Church
Child of JOSEPH SPIVEY and ALMA BROWN is:
37.i.BUDDY BROWN7 SPIVEY, b. December 31, 1941.
Calvin James Spivey23. CALVIN JAMES6 SPIVEY (JOSEPH RANDOLPH5, ISAAC TEMPLE4, CHARITY3 HICKS, ELIZABETH2 BIRD, RICHARD1) was born January 18, 1918 in Hansford County, Texas. He married (1) MATTIE MARIE THOMPSON. She was born January 08, 1920 in Grove, Oklahoma, and died May 05, 1986 in Rogers, Arkansas. He married (2) NANNETTE RUNNELS June 20, 1987 in Rogers, Arkansas. She was born May 02, 1914, and died November 15, 1998. He married (3) MARIAN FRANCES ABBOTT October 30, 1999 in Rogers, Arkansas. She was born October 31, 1934.
Notes for CALVIN JAMES SPIVEY:
More About CALVIN JAMES SPIVEY:
Fact 1: May 1934, Nara Visa, NM High School
Fact 2: May 1938, John Brown Univ., Siloam Springs, AR
Fact 3: Bet. 1938 - 1941, Taught Industrial Arts, Math and Band in Jay, Oklahoma
Fact 4: 1941, Taught Industrial Arts in Claremore, OK
Fact 5: Bet. 1942 - 1944, Taught Airplane Mechanics, US Air Force, Wichita Falls, TX
Fact 6: 1945, Airplane Inspector, NA Aviation Dallas, TX
Fact 7: Bet. 1945 - 1951, Seismic Oil Exploration in USA
Fact 8: Bet. 1951 - 1958, Seismic Oil Exploration in Venezuela, SA
Fact 9: Bet. 1958 - 1960, Seismic Oil Exploration Supervisor, USA & Foreign
Fact 10: Bet. 1960 - 1966, Seismic Area Mgr in Australia & New Zealand
Fact 11: Bet. 1967 - 1968, Law School, St Mary's U, San Antonio, Texas
Fact 12: Bet. 1969 - 1999, Lake Development and Real Estate in Rogers, Arkansas
Fact 13: Bet. 1973 - 1977, Founder and President Habitat for Humanity, Rogers, AR
More About MATTIE MARIE THOMPSON:
Fact 1: May 1938, High School, Grove, Oklahoma
Fact 2: August 15, 1940, Married Calvin James Spivey in Siloam Springs, AR
Fact 3: Bet. 1940 - 1986, She was a loving Mother and wife
Fact 4: May 05, 1986, Mattie's funeral service at Central United Methodist Church in Rogers, AR
More About NANNETTE RUNNELS:
Fact 1: June 20, 1987, Married Calvin James Spivey at Central United Methodist Church in Rogers, AR
Fact 2: She was a wonderful and loving wife to Cal
Fact 3: November 15, 1998, She died in Rogers, Arkansas, Service at CUMC in Rogers
Notes for MARIAN FRANCES ABBOTT:
NAME: Marian Frances Bowman Spivey, Born October 31, 1934 in Cameron, MO
LAST KNOWN ADDRESS: Rogers, AR
MARRIAGE: To Calvin James Spivey on October 30, 1999 at the First Methodist Church by Rev. Rodney Steele in Rogers Arkansas
EDUCATION: Cameron High School in Cameron, MO
-Central Methodist College with BME degree
- Wichita State University with MM degree
OCCUPATION: Retired - Professor Emeritus from Oklahoma State University
HOBBIES: Water exercise
INTERESTING EVENTS IN YOUR LIFE: Of having to wait 65 years to find true love
CHARITABLE INVOLVMENTS: Volunteer at Northwest Medical Center and at the Arts Center of the Ozarks
SPECIAL AWARDS: Who's Who in American Colleges & Universities, also Outstanding Young Women of America
Children of CALVIN SPIVEY and MATTIE THOMPSON are:
38.i. REX JAMES7 SPIVEY, b. July 02, 1941, Siloam Springs, Arkansas. ii. SHARON MARIE SPIVEY, b. December 03, 1944; m. MICKEY JAMES, December 25, 1987, Nashville, Tennessee; b. January 24, 1941.
More About SHARON MARIE SPIVEY:
Fact 1: May 1960, High School Graduate, Okla City, OK
Fact 2: May 10, 1986, Graduate Belmont College, Nashville, TN
Fact 3: 1990, Co-wrote #1 country song sung by Lorrie Morgan: "Out of Your Shoes"
Fact 4: 1991, Gold Record - "Out of Your Shoes"
Fact 5: 1996, Platinum Record - "Out of Your Shoes"
Fact 6: December 25, 1987, Married Mickey James in Nashville, TN
Fact 7: Bet. 1951 - 1958, Lived in Venezuela with parents
Fact 8: Bet. 1960 - 1962, Lived in Australia with parents
Fact 9: Bet. 1963 - 1965, University of Texas in Austin
Fact 10: Bet. 1965 - 1987, Lived in Nashville, Tennessee
Fact 11: Bet. 1987 - 1999, Lived in Nashville & Davenport, Florida
Fact 12: Occupation: Songwriter, Antique Postcard Dealer with husband Mickey
More About MICKEY JAMES:
Fact 1: December 25, 1987, Married Sharon Marie Spivey in Key West, Florida
Fact 2: Education: Graduated San Jose State College in Sociology
Fact 3: Occupation: Song Writer, Entertainer, Postcard Dealer
Fact 4: Wrote Top Ten Mickey Gilley Hit, "I'm the One Mama Warned You About"
Fact 5: Had Cuts by Con Hunley, Mel Daniel, Bobbie Bare, Bob Gibson et al
39. iii. STACEY MARIE SPIVEY, b. August 07, 1965, Dallas, Texas.
|Go to Spivey Family Tree-Part 3|